Thursday 6 September 2012

Amy Childs: I would go back to TOWIE ... just not yet

Amy Childs The 22-year-old said: "People still tweet me and say ‘oh Amy please go back to TOWIE’, but I’m just not ready to go back, I’ve just got so much going on.
"But I do think if we got all the old cast back together in a few years, if all the old characters came back, that’s when I obviously would.
"I wouldn’t say never, but I’m talking in the future."
Amy denied reports that she was left furious after producers of the ITV2 show told Lauren Goodger she could come back after a break to star in skating show Dancing On Ice, while Amy was told if she left it would have to be for good.
She said: "Things change. My contract was that I couldn’t go back, but that’s why I left because I knew that I wasn’t going to go back.
"But if Lauren goes back it’s good, cos she’s a good character, she’s a feisty character and she’ll tell it how it is and I think people really like that."
The redhead added she thinks Lauren, 25, will shine on DOI.
She said: "I think we’ll see Lauren in a different light, I think Dancing On Ice will be really good for her."
Amy's close pal and TOWIE star Sam Faiers was said to have been angry Lauren bagged the spot on the show that she had set her sights on.
Lauren Goodger and Sam Faiers
Thaw point ... Lauren Goodger and Sam Faiers were said to have both wanted Dancing On Ice role
The businesswoman, who opened a new clothing boutique in Brentwood, Essex, yesterday, said: "I think Sam would have been brilliant, cos Sam’s a really good dancer. Maybe they could both do the show."
Amy, who left TOWIE last year to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, said that she is "loving" the current series of the Channel 5 show.
She gushed: "I absolutely love Celebrity Big Brother. I loved Cheryl [Fergison], when she first went in and did that task, I was like ‘Oh my God she has got to win’.
"And I kind of like Julie [Goodyear], but I couldn’t live with her."
But she said she had been left disappointed by "quiet" Martin Kemp.
She added: "I thought I was going to see more of Martin, but I don’t feel like I’ve seen a lot of his personality. I thought you’d see the real Martin Kemp, but he’s just been a bit too quiet.
"I like Ashley [McKenzie], he’s got a loads of banter, he’s fun and he causes like a good atmosphere in the house.
"And I think MC Harvey is brilliant, Julie on the other hand ... it would be really hard to live with her.
"She’s got to stop chewing that gum, it’s awful."
And of Julie being accused of being a "game player" in the house, she said: "I think she sometimes doesn’t mean to do what she does, I think she thinks she’s looking out for people."
She also declared she would "never" have behaved how Danica Thrall did in the house if she had a boyfriend.
Amy said: "She had a boyfriend and she made that clear, but still at the same time she’s flirting with them, the Situation and Lorenzo.
"If you had a boyfriend why would you do half that stuff. I could never do that if I had a boyfriend.
"I think she was playing a massive game, and that’s why she got booed and no-one liked her."
David Peters and Amy Childs
Never, say, never ... Amy Childs hints she could one day wed boyfriend David Peters
But she said it still didn't justify how Danica's fellow housemate Jasmine Lennard spoke to her in the house, when she dubbed the star of Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys a "prostitute".
She added: "Jasmine was a really big character. I think it was awful what she said to Danica and it was really out of order.
"I think she was trying to play the game, she was trying to be a character that wasn’t liked and I think she put a little bit of an act on. I think she was being really b****y, because she didn’t want to come across as nice."
Amy, who appeared in her own reality show on Channel 5, It's All About Amy, also revealed she has a new TV project in the pipeline, which she said is "perfect" for her.
She said: "I'm not allowed to talk about it, but it's perfect for me. I'm really excited."
The salon owner is also appearing in an upcoming episode of Celebrity Wedding Planner alongside her cousin and fellow former TOWIE star Harry Derbidge.
Amy said: "I had such fun doing Celebrity Wedding Planner, getting to work with Harry again, we had so much banter together. I can’t believe I organised a wedding."
And asked if doing the show made Amy, who is currently loved-up with ex Take Me Out contestant David Peters, think about getting married herself, she admitted: "Every girl wants to have their dream wedding.
"You do think about when you want to get married, and what options and ideas there are for me when I do get married.
"It’s really early days yet [with David], but we get on so well and he’s a really nice person.
"You never know, never say never. I’m really happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment