Monday 5 November 2012

At home with the reality show mother who's turned her LLL breasts into her fortune

Her LLL breasts are deemed embarrassing by her children, she finds it uncomfortable to sleep and she has two torn vertebrae - but still Lacey Wildd insists she is proud of being plastic.
The mother of six who has had 12 operations to give her the seventh largest breasts in the world says she will not stop having cosmetic surgery until they are the world's biggest.
The 44-year-old from Miami, Florida, is already planning her next visit to the surgeon when she will go up to a MMM.
She has not been deterred by the fact her 21lb breasts are already so heavy that to help support them she has had to have an internal bra made of pigskin and her own muscle implanted into her torso.

Embarrassing mum: Lacey Wildd's children - from left Brandan, 10, Michael, 15, Jenaveve, 5 and Tori, 17 - desperately want her to stop having surgery
Embarrassing mom: Lacey Wildd's children - from left Brandan, 10, Michael, 15, Jenaveve, 5 and Tori, 17 - desperately want her to stop having surgery
Money- making: She insists that she the size of her breasts are actually for her children's welfare. 'I started all this so I can give them a better life,' said Ms Wildd
Money- making: She insists that she the size of her breasts are actually for her children's welfare. 'I started all this so I can give them a better life,' said Ms Wildd
Four of her children Tori, 17, Michael, 15, Brendon, 10, and Jenaveve, five, still live at home, and Tori has faced teasing at school because of her mother's appearance.
But Lacey insists that her ambition to increase the size of her breasts is actually for her children's welfare.
'I started all this so I can give them a better life,'' said Ms Wildd to the Sun Sentinel. 
'My boobs are my paycheck. Go big or go home is my motto.
'I am proud to be plastic.'
lacey wildd twitter.jpgLacey Wildd after first surgery in 1990 in Hollywood, Florida
Then and now: Lacey Wildd in 1990 after her first operation, left, and today as an L-cup
Despite her children's concerns, Ms Wildd, real name Paula Simonds, is determined to have the procedure - which will take her closer towards her goal of becoming the world's biggest breasted model.
'If I have triple M implants it will take me into the top five big breasted models in the world,' said Ms Wildd. 'There is a top five and then everybody else is below that.
'It will increase my fame and earning power considerably. I want to make the most of this opportunity, to give my kids a good lifestyle.'
She has already made sacrifices due to her breast size: she can no longer exercise or even pick up her youngest daughter.
She is forced to sleep on her side hugging a pillow because the weight of the implants is too heavy on her chest and she can not have mammograms, instead having to rely on sonograms.
Growing up in Illinois, Ms Wildd used to be a thin, brunette waitress and became a mother of two in her late teens.
Lacey Wildd poses for a picture on the beach on May 11, 2012Lacey Wildd after surgery with breast size 800CC in 2001
Career boost: Ms Wildd, left after surgery in 2001 and right today, says having bigger breasts will help her support her family
'I wasn't making as much money as the blonde girls with the big boobs. I had two kids to take care of on my own,' she Ms Wildd who has worked as a tattoo artist, a veterinarian assistant and a marketer.

ARE LACEY WILDD'S CHILDREN RIGHT TO BE WORRIED?

Cosmetic surgery carries the same general risks as all operations, including infection and blood clots. There's also a risk of bleeding and scarring.
Problems that can occur immediately after breast reconstruction surgery include infection, fluid under the wound and pain and discomfort.
If the area around the breast implant becomes repeatedly infected or fluid keeps building up, the implant may need to be removed.
Sometimes, the flap of tissue that is used to make a new breast can die and will need to be surgically removed.
Long-term problems that can develop after breast reconstruction surgery include the implant hardening and changing shape, fluid leaks from the implant making lymph glands swell and unequal-sized breasts due to changes in weight.
Using money from waiting on tables, Wildd saved up money for her first implant, and at 21, she expanded from an A cup to a D.
'That was the day that changed my life. It gave me a lot more confidence. The way people noticed me. People wanted to be around me. I turned myself into a Barbie,' she told the newspaper.
She eventually moved to Las Vegas, where she worked as a showgirl and continued developing her figure.
At 26, she plumped up to a double D cup and three years later, she became a triple D and had six more operations to expand her breast size.
At 24 she increased to a K cup and last year, she ballooned to an L cup.
Ms Wildd's children say her huge breasts are embarrassing and want her to stop risking her health.

They are worried the MMM implants will cause terrible side-effects such as stretching, tearing, or even an infection that might kill her.
Tori, 17 said: 'I don't want my mom to have her boobs made any bigger.
lacey after.jpgyoung lacey waildd.jpg
Transformation: As a child Ms Wildd says she used to be a brunette tomboy, left, but today she is a peroxide blonde glamour model
I think she isn't really thinking about our opinions. What if she dies? Is she taking that into consideration?

'Does she really care that her kids could be left alone?'
But the surgery-addicted model, who recently split from long-term boyfriend Manny, insists she will be careful.
She said she is preparing her skin for the larger implants to avoid the risks of rupturing, and will take every care to avoid dangerous staph infections.

'I've stopped wearing a bra, so my skin has time to stretch,' she said.
Addicted: The glamour model has had 12 breast enlargements as well as tummy tucks, bottom implants and silcone implants in her lips
Addicted: The glamour model has had 12 breast enlargements as well as tummy tucks, bottom implants and silcone implants in her lips
'I'm also trying to lose weight, and I went on a diet of liquid, vitamin B12 shots and apples for a while.
Ms Wildd wears a corset to sculpt her waist, and has also had two tummy tucks, four full body liposuctions, abs sculpting, bottom implants and two bottom lifts.
'I know that the surgery is going to be dangerous,' she said. 'I went into this knowing that there are going to be very big risks involved. But I'm ready to take that chance.'
She is able to pay for the surgeries through donations from fans who have given her thousands of dollars through the internet.
Family love: The 44-year-old with and her daughter Tori, 17, who says she is mocked at school because of her mother
[caption
If she goes ahead, her new MMM implants will propel her into the top echelons of big breasted models, which is headed by 164XXX Chelsea Charms.
Cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon Dr Alberto Gallerani, based in Miami, warned that Ms Wildd may be suffering from body dysmorphic disorder and should not have further breast implants.

'The skin around her breasts is already extremely thin, and it would be too dangerous for her to undergo more surgery,' he said.
I would advise she reconsider and seek help for her surgery obsession.'
But Ms Wildd believes there are surgeons willing to carry out larger breast implants, and is considering going abroad for an op.

She admitted she worries about the effects of her fame in her children, especially Tori and Michael, who are in high school.

'I know Tori probably gets teased at school about me. All the boys she knows want to be my friends on Facebook,' she said.

'But whenever the kids bring friends home, they see I'm really cool, like a normal mom.

'I dress normally at home, play with the kids and make nice meals for my family.

'When I'm not acting or modelling, I'm just like anyone else.'
Now she appears in films, TV shows, and advertisements, and has thousands of online fans.
The mother, who also has silicone lip implants, is often mobbed by fans at the beach or the mall while dressed up for modelling assignments.

But whenever she is out with her youngest children she says she is very protective so they have space together as a family.

Ms Wildd added: 'I was one of six children, and my mom was so poor we couldn't afford a place with electricity or running water.

'I want to provide for my kids and pay for a college education, so they have opportunities I didn't have.'

No comments:

Post a Comment