Monday 5 November 2012

Remi Osholake Of Remi Lagos, Fashion Mogul Is Dead!


Renowned born Nigerian fashion designer, Oluremi Osholake most popularly known as Remi Lagos is dead.

The 51 year old popular fashion mogul and remarkable woman whose designs have been showcased on runways across the world passed on at the Harley Street Clinic in London after undergoing a surgical operation, bowing out to the deadly disease of cancer this morning.


The soft spoken woman who has been earlier diagnosed with uterine cancer (Complications of cancer occurring in the uterus) was hospitalised two weeks ago and had begun chemotherapy before giving up the ghost.

Her long time friend Funmi Iyanda announced on twitter that:


Another closest friend of hers, fellow designer, Adebayo Jones posted this touching short note on his Facebook page ...

Adebayo Jones

THANKING YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS
Sadly my dear friend who has been in hospital treatment for Cancer, whom most of you have prayed for and sent goodwill messages has passed away moments ago.

I am still in shock. I just don’t get it how someone can be diagnosed and be gone within two weeks.
I saw her on Thursday and she was in a very delicate state which greatly distressed me the whole night and Friday. I really did wish there was somnething I could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment